Marcy Johnson – Owner/Broker
- Born and raised in Hibbing
- Degrees in Liberal Studies from College of St. Benedict and Math Education/Coaching from UMD
- Obtained real estate license 1990 and worked as full-time Realtor ever since
- Obtained Broker’s License 2017
- Opened Johnson Hometown Realty with husband, Wayne, in December 2017.
- Member of MLS Committee of Range Association of Realtors, Teaches MLS online system to new members (RAOR)
- Named “10 Best Real Estate Agents – Minnesota” by the American Institute of Real Estate Agents in 2018 for exceptional and outstanding client service
- Enjoys kayaking, sailing, 4-wheeling, running 5Ks, exploring lakes & rivers, time with family, coaching Special Olympic tennis and serving at church.
Wayne Johnson – Owner/Agent
- Born and raised in Grand Rapids, MN
- Degree in English Ed from NDSU (GO BISON!)
- Taught English in Hibbing 1974-2007 and head wrestling coach, HHS 1974-1993
- Obtained Real Estate license 1990 and worked in the field ever since
- Co-Owner Johnson Hometown Realty beginning 2017
- Enjoys kayaking, sailing, 4 wheeling, running, spending time with daughters, son-in-laws and grandchildren, volunteering with Special Olympics and serving at church
Gary Corradi – Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Born and raised in Hibbing, Chisholm area
- Education in Engineering, Business Management & Leadership
- Spent much of career in mining related industries and executive management positions
- Enjoys using business experience to assist individuals in buying or selling their property and bringing peace of mind to perceived uncomfortable/complicated business situations
- Upholds ethical standards through confidentiality and honesty while making the process fun
- Active in business development as well as serving in volunteer board positions
- Enjoys outdoor activities, family & friends, music and helping others
Jill Barrett – Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Jill was born and raised in Canada and has been a proud resident of Hibbing for 18 years. Having raised four children in Hibbing with her husband of 33 years, John, she has come to learn all the special nuances that make each city on the Iron Range unique and special. Moving several times and living in three different countries, Jill can help you understand some of the practical aspects involved in the process of moving or relocating your family.
- With her 25-year career in administrative management positions and volunteering on youth sports boards, Jill brings her organizational leadership skills and knowledge to help achieve the objectives of her clients. Her attention to detail and anticipation of what will be needed in each situation, will create a real estate process that is understandable and, hopefully, fun!
- In her leisure time, Jill enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, and serving at church.
LINDA BOYD – Real Estate Assistant
- Born in Minneapolis; Lived in Hibbing since 1977
- BA in Literature and Secondary Education from Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- MN Teacher’s license in 1998 – Substitute for ISD #701, Hibbing til 2014
- Real Estate Assistant for Wayne & Marcy Johnson since 2008
- Enjoys reading, walking, and scrapbooking, spending time with children and grandchildren, volunteering with Special Olympics tennis and serving at church